Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Coach Richard Langford

Coach Richard Langfor A.K.A. Lang, is an incredible coach! Not only am I saying that because I Love him, but also because its true! He's the Tucson Highs Freshmen basketball coach, and also a great father figure! He always encourages his team to keep their head up and most importantly he interacts with us....a lot (literally)! But we all still love him so, just like he loves us!

This coach has helped me out through the ups and downs since I met him last year. Well his skills at coaching freshmen are superb, and fantastic (even though his practices were easy)! Just kidding, they were really intense and pretty fun at times. I almost forgot to mention his great partner Coach Gibbson! This coach is really fun too, but to me they are the same! Except one is shorter than the other.

Total Pageviews